But wait… in a bag?!?
- 1 gallon Ziploc bag
- 1 quart Ziploc bag
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- ⅓ cup salt
- Pour the milk, sugar, and vanilla into the smaller quart-sized bag.
- Fill the larger gallon-sized bag ¾ full of ice, then add the salt to the ice.
- Place the smaller bag inside the larger bag and close the seal; make sure you close them both tightly!
- Now shake the bag good and hard for 5 minutes.
- Rinse the small bag off with cold water before opening up to keep the salt water from getting into your ice cream.
Activity by John Bradley, Floating Teacher
Recipe Source: www.food.com