Here’s an alternative to regular plastic bubble wands that will make GIANT bubbles!
Just look at this picture of Rachel’s daughter!
- A tennis or badminton racket you don’t mind getting bubble-y (a fly swatter works too)
- A large tray, big bowl or bucket (big enough to fit your racquet or swatter in).
- Trays work great for this since you can lay the racquet in it rather than making a giant bowl of liquid!
- Dish soap & water to make your bubble liquid
- Mix some dish soap and water in a big bowl or bucket. Use more soap than water, filling the bowl just enough to dip a tennis racket in.
- Bring your bowl outside and dip your racket into the bubble mixture. The racket doesn’t need to be completely submerged.
- Have fun!
- Blow bubbles through the racket.
- Try swinging your racket fast and slow to make different size bubbles!
- Pop and catch your bubbles with your racket.
- Play your favorite dancing tune and dance in your bubbles.
- Have fun making it rain bubbles!
Here are all three of Rachel’s kids having fun!
Activity by Rachel Jong, Hardy Site